Thursday 13 August 2009

feeling..

All about my feeling..

I know you very busy, Sometime i very annoying, I am that kind of useless in front of...

Truth, how much you know about me? this is a question I even cannot answer by myself...

Is it I did something wrong on you? make u hate me so much?

No..because you always say that, you have been hurt by someone deeply, so you wont trust anyone now, means including me...

If your partner told you this few sentences, what is your feelings?

How about me? How depth i have been hurt by you and my ex-girlfriend?

You will never know~ because you have your reasons, you have to accompany your family member, I agree with that, You want to go out with you friend, sure, we have privacy, You told me that you will very care about your sister, I support you, and try to be closer with you sister...BUT...You no longer with me....

You are my motivation...Happy birthday to you, even you didn't reply me...

Try to make you smile, not spend my time to entertain you, I not that childish person...Please, Tell me your feelings...Are you still care about me?

Please...let me know the truth...I struggle with that feeling long time already...

No comments:

Post a Comment