Saturday 31 October 2009

Raining day~ break up season~

I failed to upload those photo go to Zouk due to the stupid and lousy internet connection.

Surprisingly, many of my friends having some problems with their partners.

this is really ridiculous and exaggerate, cos I met 4 friend become single again since last week.

wow~ At the same time, keep raining for few days already, this is something make me worried so much, is it some place already attack by floods ???

The atmosphere recently really driven me crazy~ WTF!

I do not have any mood to continue my assignment or do my washing stuff....

cos~~~Keep raining~

Although the raining did brings a lot of troubles for us, but I really hope that can hold you hand and play under this rain.....

Are you willing to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment