Sunday 24 April 2011

A simple laugh make your day

What a wonderful Saturday, went to Sunway pyramid, met up all of my good buddies, such a long time we din't see each other, it was a wonderful simple gathering with them, A simple laugh make our day :)

Some of us put on weight, some of us matured, some of us get some new dot on face, please dun kill me when you see this XD, some of us still that caring, some of us still that funny, I just realized, friend can be Hi bye friend, can be your best friend, can be your motivator, can be your listener, can be your partner....

and for me, they meant a lot for me, I dunno how they think about me, but they really sound important for me:)

I start to miss you guys and look forward for our next gathering, those still feel extremely lonely in city of Lion, please show up yourself at our upcoming gathering please!!

All my buddies, take good care :) miss you guys....

3 comments: